Sunday, March 26, 2006

Snapshots

The M's are growing up fast. I wish I had consciously planned out this weekend to shoot some candid portraits of all the kids. We've had cameras around them from the time they were bitty-babbies, so they're certainly not camera shy. I hope they remain that way. As it is, I noticed today that I had grabbed interesting one-on-one's of the older 3 M's.

Michael How to Hold Your Camera
Photog-in-training Mr. Photographer

Michael is a boy through and through. He's loud, enthusiastic, boisterous, eager to please, full of very interesting ideas, and not shy about sharing them. Michael is also a snappy dresser. He likes wearing a tie.

Madeleine Silly Roo

Madeleine the Clown

Madeleine is a sweet-heart. She wears a smile on her face almost all day long. And if you catch her without a smile, a new one is not very far away.

Melissa. Can you believe she's only six? I'd like to say that I have no idea what we are going to do when she hits puberty, but Cheryl has already informed me of some of the world of fun that is life with teen girls. I fear our house will be overrun with Melissa's friends.

3 comments:

Mama Bird said...

Oh, my, they are growing up, aren't they.

LarryandJean said...

Ah, yes...they certainly do have their own personalities. And there is nothing like not being an only child to bring out the uniqueness of each one.

OC

Whyme said...

5 kids in their teens at the same time....I wish you all luck. Lock the doors. :)