Long day - we are just back! I drove Allan to work this morning and then came back to pick up Beth and the 5M's. The itinerary:
- Vancouver Aquarium (For 3 hours catching 3 shows and seeing most of the exhibits!)
- A sight-seeing drive around Stanley Park (while the twins napped)
- Sightseeing drive around and about Vancouver including through Chinatown
- Lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory
- Walking around Gastown and seeing the steam clock
- Walking around the mall in Langley
- Kids riding the rides in the mall lots because we happened to be there when the guy was collecting the $ and testing the rides
- Getting bubble Tea
Tomorrow will be even longer -- we'll be cooking and cleaning for Sabbath and the twins' birthday party Saturday night.
The sad part was Beth's camera battery died and so did mine. I had spares BUT only three spare batteries - we lost a rechargeable AA battery somewhere along the way. So most of the day didn't get documented.