Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Candle for David

For those of you who do not know, please go here by way of explanation. You can still go to Gail's blog, but it's in transition to a new location, so a great many of her links to previous posts are gone for now.

This morning I got a message from Gail via Cheryl that David's condition in the last 24 hours has taken a strong turn for the worse. Sometime overnight he slipped into a coma and Gail had to call 911 to get him rushed to the hospital.

As of this afternoon, it was relayed to me that Gail was told that David may not have many weeks left and to contact friends and family who may want to see him while he is still with us.

Please pray for David and Gail. And Mona. And if you could, light a candle for each of them as well.

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Allan & Cheryl,
Thanks for posting an update. I've been following David and Gails blogs since September and am so sad that their incredible love story may have this ending. I can tell they are wonderful people, so full of life and love and I am praying with all my heart for them - for freedom from the pain for David, and for strength and grace for Gail. Please let them know I am thinking of them and praying for them.

LarryandJean said...

Thank you, Cheryl. We continue to pray for them.

OC

Anonymous said...

This saddens me. :-( I'm praying for them.

MarilynM