Sunday, August 21, 2005

Allan hates my hair


Allan hates my hair
Originally uploaded by Allan & Cheryl.

He helped me cut it, but between the two of us it got shorter and shorter and shorter. Then I added more bangs before dyeing it.

Now, rather than use my "usual" haircolor, I picked up an on sale color that seemed like it would be a bit darker. Well it turned out a LOT darker - almost BLACK! Of course leaving it on too long might have had something to do with that.

Allan doesn't like it. I'm surprised at the fact he actually is quite upset about this. My hair has gone through many changes and usually he's been o.k. with it, but me with black hair has thrown him for a bit of a loop.



Now to leave it - or try and get it fixed professionally - that IS the question?

2 comments:

Sunny said...

The style is very becoming. The color almost matches your eyebrows. Is it the wash out kind? If not there may be roots shortly. How about plum highlights?

Cheryl said...

It's permanant - not sure how much the roots will show because my hair color it is only a couple shades darker than my eyebrows. Before I used to get dark roots. (well -really more like salt and pepper!) I think plum highlights would be neat - but Allan thinks that would make things worse! The color I have has an "unnatural" plum/mahogany tint to it in the sun which Allan finds quite unsettling.