Sunday, May 01, 2005

Quick stop in Stanley Park


In front of the lighthouse
Originally uploaded by Allan & Cheryl.

After church. Maddy went with Grandpa and Grandma to church today and the rest of us went out to visit Creekside North Shore. The initial plan had been to have a picnic and walk at a park in North Vancouver - but it was raining off and on - so we drove around Stanley park instead while the babies napped in their seats. Then we stopped to let Melissa and Michael out of the van for a few minutes near a little lighthouse and took some photos.

The kids really wanted to go to the Aquarium - but there wasn't time for that. Grandpa had to work at 3pm so we had to get back to get Maddy. So not today.

I'm actually going to have to take it easy for a while. Coming back from picking up Maddy - I fell HARD coming down the hill. I Hit my neck/head on the ground FIRST then shoulder/back - didn't manage to break fall at all with hands. So I've been in a lot of pain this evening. Rest/ice/heat/Advil helped some but I still have quite the headache along with very stiff/sore neck, shoulder and back. I tried to pick up Maddy this evening to take her upstairs to bed and couldn't.

No comments: