Friday, May 13, 2005

Photographic proof


Auntie Gail
Originally uploaded by Allan & Cheryl.

Proof that Attie Gail really is in town! We dropped her off in Vancouver this afternoon after an aquarium trip.

The OC and GMP will be please to note - however - that I did NOT need to purchase any food or drinks while out or even refill waterbottles! Plus we have discovered "pea-butter" (no nuts at all!) and the older M's will eat it! YAY! I forsee a summer of sandwiches and adventures.

I will say the aquarium with the 5 M's is not for the faint of heart. Those kids are going to have to listen a lot better before I will solo with all 5 - that's all I have to say for now!


Photographers in Training



Photographers in training
Originally uploaded by Allan & Cheryl.

Michael (4) and Melissa (5) took photos of each other taking photos. Michael with our Canon A60, Melissa with Gail's Canon A85.


Melissa's photo
Originally uploaded by Gailontheweb.

No comments: