Sunday, January 30, 2005

Moving Day is Coming

The house is looking both more empty and more full as the contents of various cupboards, closets, and shelves have been transferred into boxes, which in turn are accumulating into various box stacks; strategically placed to impede further progress.

I packed up the area around my desk today. I have filled a Dell computer box with our scanner, CD wallets, various cables, spare speakers, and more.

I bought 3 wardrobe boxes from U-Haul to swallow up everything in our closet, the children's closet, and our cloak room. With four girls in our family, I think this may be the least number of wardrobe boxes we'll have for any conceiveable move in the next twenty years.

One outstanding item that is worrying us is that we don't have an appointment yet with the Co-op to pick up the key.

1 comment:

Gail at Large said...

Oh, forgot to mention that I didn't use all of my boxes for moving. I still have two brand-new ones (large size) from Staples that are at Dad's.