Saturday, October 30, 2004

A Quiet Little Week

We finally kicked the coughs that had been plaguing us for the last few weeks. Just in time to get flu shots on Friday.

Megan and Maribeth seem to have each independently found 2nd gear - they can get around the house really, really quickly now. We have to put them into the exer-saucer and swing just so we can leave the room.

Twins at 8 Months


We also experienced a lunar eclipse mid-week. Thankfully we had a clear night to observe it since the next one won't occur until 2007.

I also found a photo posted here in the Flickr community of the first flag of Republic of the Philippines: ".. this is the actual flag that was sewn by agoncillo; exhibited in malacaƱang palace."

Posted by Awiyaw Mangubat


One other small bit of news this week was that my sister got engaged!

2 comments:

Gail at Large said...

Hey, I just tried to click on the photos of the twins, and it's reporting broken links in Flickr?? Did you move the photos??

Cheryl said...

Hey -- I fixed the broken links so it should be fine now. I've been pretty busy the last couple of days so I couldn't get to this right away.